Sep 25, 2019
One thing that your industry should not worry about is time. There is no such thing as ‘too long’ in podcasting. Just ‘too boring’.
GBD77 September is International Podcast Month, and Monday 30th is Podcast Day. In this special 'Digital Mindsets' episode, AICPA & CIMA's Sonia Rothwell explores the essentials skills and techniques that helped our guests become successful podcasters in the accounting and finance space. We hear about how it's helped their businesses, their careers and their prospects. We also hear trends, top tips and best practices from Rob Walsh, the VP of Podcaster Relations for leading podcast hosting company LibSyn.
How did you discover our podcast, where do you listen, and what would you like to hear more of? Finance pro or not, we'd love to know what you think. Email us here.
* Julie Ann Sullivan of the "Businesses That Care" podcast
* Blake Oliver of The Cloud Accounting Podcast
* Georgette Rowland Osborne of Financial Gym for Business and the Entrepreneur Speak Spot podcast
* Rob Walsh, VP of Podcaster Relations at LibSyn
* Kyle Hannan of AICPA & CIMA podcasts
* Finding your voice.
* Getting Started.
* Basic starter tips.
* Becoming an authority.
* Earning recognition and winning attention.
* Best Practices.
* How to measure success.
* I Love Bookkeeping" is Georgette's top podcast tip.
* Julie Ann enjoys "Here's The Thing" by Alex Baldwin, an NPR podcast.
* Kyle's a fan of the BBC podcast "The Missing Crypto Queen".
MORE ABOUT OUR PODCAST.
The Voices. These conversations with expert guests are recorded by different members of the AICPA & CIMA team from our offices around the world. While the sound quality may vary, the insights will always be consistently useful.
Hear more. Get our shows every week automatically and free. Share them easily with colleagues and friends by using the icons on your app or media player.
SHARE WITH YOUR NETWORK.
Know someone who'd enjoy this topic? Click on these links to share this episode with colleagues and friends.
* Recommend it to your LinkedIn connections.
* Send to Twitter
* Auto-share on your Facebook page
* Let someone know via email.
©2019 Association of International Certified Professional Accountants (AICPA & CIMA)